Elon’s Custom Furniture, (“Elon’s”) is designed and manufactured to provide years of dependable service under normal circumstances and use. Elon’s warrants to the original purchaser that our products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product per the specific terms of our warranty. The Elon’s limited lifetime warranty does not apply to customer damage, alteration, improper cleaning, commercial use, accident or routine wear. There are no refunds or returns on custom work.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Elon’s Custom Furniture, Inc. warrants that each piece of furniture manufactured in our Honolulu, Hawaii facilities will be free from defects in workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns and uses the products.
Subject to the limitations and exclusions herein, Elon’s, at its discretion and as the sole remedy under the Elon’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, will replace or repair a defective product or components with comparable product or components free of charge while the piece is Hawaii. This warranty is made only to the original purchaser from Elon’s, for as long as that original purchaser owns and uses the product in the state of Hawaii. The warranty will be in effect any time the piece is in Hawaii.
- Warranty is limited to normal single shift use.
- Warranty is limited to generally accepted care and maintenance of natural wood products and environments.
- Natural wood surfaces are subject to denting, scratching, and gauging if not properly used and cared for.
- Damage identified as owner,installer, or shipping related.
- Normal wear and tear of wood products during course of ownership.
- Color, grain, or texture of natural wood materials, laminates and other covering materials.
- Damages or failures resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, improper care, modifications, or relocation.
- So-called “ghost” indentions and similar damage caused by the failure to use appropriate care.
- Damages to seating products caused by contact with tables, desks, or other surfaces.
- Elon’s may repair or replace an item that was not caused by manufacturer or builder defects at the cost of the customer or at at materials cost. The discretion is at Elon’s.
- All Warranty Claims are subject to Elon’s-approved inspections.
The beauty of solid wood comes from the variations created by nature including color, grain, and texture. These variations are not considered defects and Elon’s Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover color, grain and texture variations associated with natural wood and grain seen in any finish color.
Finishes such as Clear Maple, Light/Gunstock Walnut, and Clear/Caramel Cherry will display more natural characteristics due to their light stain. Grain, pattern and color from unit to unit are not guaranteed or warranted and products will not be replaced due to these variations. Exposure to light and age will cause darkening of natural wood products; therefore Elon’s cannot guarantee or warrant finish match of new products being placed with existing products in the field.
Light and Natural Finishes may reflect these differences more, while Medium to Dark Finishes will blend natural wood differences. These variations and differences are not considered defects and Elon’s Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover color, grain, and texture variations associated with natural wood and grain seen in any finish color.